Thursday, September 21, 2006

'LOL'..I challenge you not to!

Have spent ages on my 'Mad Vicar' picture today..The nib of my pen has become progressively worn and thus difficult to use and so had to go out to buy a new one ( I use Rotring Isographs )..work sped along after that..will definitely finish it this week!!

Had a mad interlude with my camera today. Following my photo from 'Ugh' I decided to try a few other faces. I laughed till tears streamed down my face!It was by far THE funniest thing I've done in ages. I took a series of photos all looking like a role-call of missing relatives. Hope you enjoy them and let me know what you think. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Margret said...

woooohooo!
This is the second time today I am pondering on those gut-stirring images ;-)
What have you! I was trying to understand WHY you whould have dedicated the outflowings of your acting skills to the old Peggs?
I'm still chewing on that o e ;-) Is THAT the effect we have on you ??? ;-) Mhhhhh

Margret said...

Yessss! Enlightenment struck: You only reveal your true self to very good friends?