Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Two trees 1


Ok. At the risk of repeating..I will work on another four pictures based around the Derby Arboretum. I don't know if I've mentioned before, but I have been asked to become the Artist in Residence for the Arboretum. Karin Alberg is the manager there and is keen to use a room in a newly refurbished building as an artist's studio. I hope to move in there when Derby City Council has sorted out all the arrangements. I am incredibly honoured to be asked and of course will use the opportunity to chronicle the life of the park throughout my time there.

This picture of 'Two Trees' is another of my photo's from last week. I like taking pictures into the sun..I hate it when I am told that there are rules to photography...my instinct is therefore to break them!

0 comments: