Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Street 4


Alas, my efforts to finish this one today have been futile..I am so tired. I'm only sleeping around 3-4 hours per night..this has gone on for a couple of weeks now. It's amazing what the human body can put up with!(or without in this case!)


Still..a moment of clarity today as I began to formulate a composition for my next piece. I currently have more ideas than time, but two distinct subjects are jostling for prominence. Do I take the safe route and draw what will be popular or do I step out on a limb this time? I have said I am sick of being a pretty picture machine. I want to challenge you, shock you, make you question your existence...and consequently leave my picture with a renewed sense of being.....or maybe I'll just draw a tree.

0 comments: