Monday, January 01, 2007

Hope 17...Happy New Year!

I'd like to start by wishing you a Happy New Year!..may we learn to share in the freedom of speech and in doing so cultivate the deepening of understanding between us. May we learn of things wonderful and unimagined, may we see life through the eyes of another and learn to apply the things we learn in a positive and uplifting way to further peace, love and understanding!

I'm nearing the end with this one...By the end of the week I'll be done. It is said that "A week is a long time in politics". So tomorrow I'll be writing about a week that changed my life last year (I'd do it now but I'm too tired!)

So in the mean time..Can you think of one thing that changed your life last year?.

2 comments:

Preeti Shenoy said...

One thing that changed my life last year?Well,That was a really interesting question.Made me think.I guess I'll have to answer it in two parts--The tangible change and the intangible change which occured in my life last year.Tangible is easy--I moved from one part of the country to another completely new and different part.Loved it!(I love change)Intangible--My outlook on life has changed so much last year,due to my dad's sudden death (for no reason).Now, I live EACH day fully--I grab EVERYTHING life has to offer,and squeeze out the last bit that I can.I'm doing everything that I have always wanted to, but kept putting off.I'm really LIVING life,not merely existing.

Preeti Shenoy said...

WHERE is your post for today?Wrte,write write!!!!