Sunday, June 03, 2007

Anyway 6

OK Al..you mentioned Freud!..well I hope you'll be left wondering if I'm ready for the padded room by the end of this one! I've got a whole bunch of ideas for things to include..just stick around and see what a strange place the inside of my skull really is!

I've included a Garden Spider in the picture today..a little bit uneventful but for my intention to put a dark sky in the background, so it will show up better then. I do realise that the tree is not in leaf, Cow Parsley is early in the Spring whilst Garden Spiders reach this level of maturity at the end of the summer!

You have no idea how important it is to me to have your comments..I'm rather like a performing seal..throw me a fish once in a while and I'll blow the horn and balance the ball!

1 comments:

Devil Mood said...

*throws another fish*

:)
Scary spider. I really like the tree!