Saturday, June 23, 2007

Games 5 - 'Curse of the Tennis Girl'.

For the second time this year, the 'Tennis Girl' has been the subject of disaster. She was to have made an appearance in the last picture 'Anyway' but she went wrong and caused me to chop the picture in half...Now once again I have halted the second half of the picture..(you can see some of the Deltic locomotive I tried to erase to the right of the shot)..this time the Tennis Girl was OK..but the tracks under the train I discovered would streak right across the trees and church...so reluctantly after much anguish I've decided to start again with a new version. OK so I do sound a little obsessed, but you have to accept that the 'Tennis Girl' is incredibly symbolic to me and is an integral part of what I am wanting to say with this picture...(I'll explain her significance another day)...so , you see..I do make mistakes after all. I have not wasted any time..I consider I have spent 20 hours slowly learning a lesson!...(albeit one I would rather not have had to learn!)

1 comments:

Bobkat said...

Sounds like a fraught hours though it does look like it will all be worth it. Such a dramatic sky!