Monday, July 23, 2007

Games 23 - Monday 23rd


Well, here I go again..another attempt to gender some consistent input to my work. I've begun a course of Saint John's Wort which should make life a little bit easier to navigate. I only tell you this because I know some people have said to me in the past that 'not going to work' means i must have an ideal existence and an enviable one at that. Well I can tell you it's not. Perhaps an explanation of what lies behind the picture will clear a few questions up...perhaps it's the nature of the background reasons that have triggered some of my negativity..perhaps it's the continued isolation I find myself in that distorts reality..perhaps not. One thing is certain:..I will never allow the experience to go unrecorded or ignored...I will always continue to learn and grow.

1 comments:

Preeti Shenoy said...

To me, people are so important and connecting to people who matter is even more important.I can br okay for days together by myself--but after that the urge for some kind of contact is overwhelming.I can only imagine how your working days would be--all alone at your desk,concentrating intensely on the dotting and the picture.Are you able to think about variuos things when you dot?I mean--is it mechanical (like when you ar driving you can also think) or do you need to really concentrate on the picture?
Yes Niall--we all learn and we all grow.You are not alone, as long as you have your family and friends who care for you.