Thursday, July 26, 2007

Games 26

Well..as you can see..progress is slow..but that is only because I can't work when my environment is disturbed..children shouting and arguing..all normal summer holiday stuff, but detrimental to me. I don't think I'll get very much more of the picture completed before we go away on Saturday. Tomorrow I've got to take the children to my Brother - In - Law's wedding..Jan is already there for a meal and will stay overnight so she can be there for the hairdressers at 8:00 in the morning...a fact that only just dawned on me as she was heading out of the door. I'll post tomorrow night and let you know how the wedding went..

2 comments:

Preeti Shenoy said...

Have a good time!

Devil Mood said...

Oh I forgot to wish you a good week of holidays!
I was expecting to see a new painting, but I see you've been troubled by all sorts of distractions (hope you're feeling completely good now).
See you when you get back!