Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Games 27

Don't you just hate it?...just a couple of days after your holiday finishes, it feels as if you never went away at all?!..sitting down at my desk to resume work today felt like a chore...I'm ready to finish this now, but still have some way to go. Work on the thistles continues to grind along..the effect however is pleasing. I need to start applying my mind to what comes next..as I mentioned before, I've lots of ideas and sketches..and a possible commission based on the lyrics of 'The Year Of the Cat' by Al Stewart...so much to do...

2 comments:

Tim Young said...

Coming back from holdays suck.. still at least i still have mine to think about.. any way welcome back.. The is looking good. ( as usual)

Devil Mood said...

I felt exactly the same way or worse. But at least you have something to go back to, even if it feels like a chore, it is what you like to do.
The detail is amazing.