Friday, March 21, 2008

Come Into My World.

Something a little different today. As a thanks to my friend Devil Mood who kindly posted a video by Kylie minogue, i'd like to post my favourite kylie video..not my favourite song I must add, but what begins as a fairly normal scenario slowly becomes one of the cleverest vidoes I have ever seen! The sentiment also echoes my love of this crazy thing called Blogging..As Devil Mood rightly describes the process of opening one's virtual home to you the visitor..Don't believe me?..then push the button and come into my world>">

3 comments:

Devil Mood said...

This is one of those times when the video is better than the song ;)
The poor woman, how many times did she have to bend to pick up that package?!

Look there's Gus on the corner talking to ...Minty.


Here's another one you must like:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBPHFrAnl-E

Niall young said...

DM...Phew!just watched the link.I think the inspiration for that video was roger Vadim's Barbarella..a classic sci -fi movie from the 60's!!

Julie Kwiatkowski Schuler said...

I really liked Kylie's work on Nick Cave's "Murder Ballads". Excellent album.