Monday, May 19, 2008

Irongate - 4

Here's the latest progress..It's just a matter of adding in buildings one at a time...I still don't know what I'm going to do with 'on the ground' but it still isn't something I need to decide just yet.

Life is a bit 'higgeldy piggeldy' here at the moment..Jan has acting jobs all over the country which means she's away alot at the moment..Sam is taking his GCSE's which means he only has to go in for the exams.I'm a creature of habit when it comes to work..i like my hours and routine to be fairly similar each day...but this is not the case right now..so you will i hope forgive me if I am somewhat erratic with the amount of progress I show.

3 comments:

Devil Mood said...

I really want to be in that house in the middle, slightly rounded. I love it, with all those windows! I have a house fetish...
You are excused.

Julie Kwiatkowski Schuler said...

I have heard of house fetishes! I should start putting more houses in my paintings.

Bobkat said...

I like the muted red and blue tone sin this one. Nice atmosphere to it even though it isn't finished.

Just popped by to wish you luck with your exhibition!