Monday, May 26, 2008

Irongate 9 Exhibitions end.

I always find it a sad occasion seeing an exhibition dismantled...for three days at the Old School Hall , the little group of artists I exhibited with was a like a friendly community of like minded individuals. We shared and exchanged ideas and advice and took encouragement from each sale. It was very busy for most of the day as it was a Bank Holiday, families were out to explore the Arts Trail. I was humbled by the amount of work I sold..surprised even!

If you remember, yesterday I told you about Nicky's work...well her website has now gone live...she assures me that there will in time, be more to see on it, but do have a look.

Apologies to all of you whose blogs I have yet to visit..i'll get round in the next few days.Finally, thanks to all your good wishes for my exhibition,I wish wish wish you could have been there!!

0 comments: