Saturday, June 28, 2008

Absurdities - 13 Cromford Exhibition day 1

Well..the first day of my exhibition . Hit the ground running as far as the amount of visitors...but unfortunately no sales for me. Still it was great to meet a few of my Facebook friends..Below you can see Brigid and Thurston. Brigid and I used to work together at Eaton Hill.

Then below here is Louise and Ali..I used to manage a support project for homeless people and both Louise and Ali kindly helped with voluntary work. Sadly not included here (because I forgot to take a photo! duh!) is Alan Newton whom I've not seen for around 17 years...!!!!
If you're visiting this blog as a result of your visit today, thank you for your support!!!!Please come back an see how the rest of the week has gone and of course, follow the progress of my work.
Bye for now!


2 comments:

Devil Mood said...

Is there something in the waters in Derby? They are all very good-looking. ;)

Niall young said...

DM...Nothing to do with the water..it's because I only chose attractive people as my friends!