Saturday, November 01, 2008

Unseen..old paintings

Many years ago before I started dotting, i often used to work in watercolour..my passion at the time was for railway subjects.Earlier today i found a few example of my efforts...i thought I'd post a few here. I'm not a very technical painter, but found myself drawn to technical subjects...in the following photos I've decided not to edit them but show you them as I found them.They mainly date from around 1979,80 and thereabouts....lookout for more unseen soon!







3 comments:

Julie Kwiatkowski Schuler said...

Beautiful watercolors! I find watercolor too cantankerous and unforgiving, but yours look flawless.

Jonice said...

They're beautiful!

:)

Tys on Ice said...

man, u r really gud...i find watercolors the most difficult to work with , oil offers one more freedom to make a mistake...but these paintings are really gud...

thinking of selling ?