Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Cello - 12

Sorry for the infrequent posting..I've been working hard on the commission. however, I'm going to make a concerted effort to put more time in here as more and more ideas come to me as what direction I'm going in.Having such little time to put in here, I'm finding that I'm deliberating over the tiniest detail which in some ways is bad for you the reader as progress is slow...but on the other hand, an intensity of detail and texture will emerge.

For those of you who read my brothers poetry blog 'Forever England', he is currently in hospital having been rushed in with chest pains yesterday. He's had a scan this morning , the results of which I'm waiting to hear later.I'll let you know how he is next time!

5 comments:

Sue said...

I'll keep him in my thoughts, I hope he's doing well...

Julie Kwiatkowski Schuler said...

Best wishes for your brother's quick recovery.

Devil Mood said...

Oh I hope you're more informed about your brother's condition now. :(

Niall young said...

Thank you all for your thoughts and kind wishes.It was thought that he had suffered a pulmonary embolism which if any of you know of such things, it's a very serious condition where a clot of blood prevents blood getting to the lungs. He had a scan this morning but no results yet...he says the consultant thinks it unlikely he had the afformentioned Embolism...I'll know more tomorrow.

Shachi said...

Hi Niall,

I hope your brother is doing fine and the tests come out okay.

I just got back from India and I'm catching up with work, etc.

I will write about my trip soon on my blog :)

Happy New Year to you and your family.

Love,
Shachi