Saturday, February 07, 2009

Cello - 21 High Speed Train close up.


Here I've begun to to fill in the side of the train..I have photos of this locomotive , but none in moon light, so I'm hoping the effect I want works..the tricky bit however is how much of the railings I allow to be seen..would the shadow of the train obscure them completely?

I've left highlights on the railings, but I'll decide at a later date weather to darken them any more. the problem with using a train like this of course is you get very little impression of movement...I'm planning on adding exhaust fumes coming from the top.

2 comments:

Devil Mood said...

hehe it looks so cute, the train.

Bobkat said...

I see what you mean about the lack of movement, the train seems frozen in time. In photography I would use a slower shutter speed to blur the action but I can see how that wouldn't work for you :)