Thursday, February 12, 2009

Cello - 26 'Frosty's alive!'

I think I've got the hang of this pattern now. i like those spiders as well!
Well, i stuck his little carrot back, and this is Frosty today...he's not melted much because it was well below zero last night..So i think Frosty will live for another few days. I had quite an spooky experience last night...I couldn't sleep, so I got up to make myself a drink , which was about 2:30am..although the moon was past being full, it still lit up the garden which was shrouded in frost.There sitting in the middle of the lawn glowing coldly was Frosty..but as you often get in that half light of a waining moon,nothing seems very real....did I see him move ?...had he been playing on the slide...the swing...?Perhaps when I'm asleep he waddles ET-like around the garden chatting to the foxes and cats? Of course, I just might have eaten just a little too much cheese before bedtime!



1 comments:

pink dogwood said...

like the stocking - the spiders are definitely creepy. Snowman looks tired :)