Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Cello - 35

The good news is that I've finally finished the commission piece I've been working on since early January..it's off at the framers now. So that only leaves me with time to work on this piece. this evening i've just worked on the skeleton hands which I don't like..i've added more dandelions too.
I generally dedicate around 5 - 6 hours working time each day..sometimes this becomes around 7 hours if I'm really into the groove as it were. I think on some previous works I've done 12 hour days, but that is rare. the strain on my neck, back, hands and eyes is evident after that length of time!

See you again tomorrow!

1 comments:

Sue said...

You did say you were going to be able to post something of the commission piece, didn't you? I'm looking forward to seeing it!