Friday, March 13, 2009

Cello - 44 Comic Relief night.

I love the way sometimes,an unexpected effect surprises me.In this case, it's the area around the Cello head and the light from the coach windows. I've worked well on this picture this week, and if you look closely, you'll see pencil lines showing where some pretty dark clouds are going to be added above Cello Girl.

But...this morning I had a great time photographing a series of nudes....the model?...well, it was me! the reason ?..Well, here in the UK, it's comic relief night. A charity set up to raise money for projects helping the poor and needy in the UK and Africa. The evening's viewing on the BBC is devoted to this and features some of the worlds best known stars and bands performing free of charge to bring to the public's awareness the work of Comic Relief .

As part of the fund raising element, I have on my Facebook page, asked friends to leave a joke..for every person that does so, I will donate £1 to Comic Relief. If I contributers total 25 or more, I will publish a full length nude photo of myself taken today wearing nothing but a red nose! So, if you're a Facebooker and you haven't left a joke..please get over there now!

2 comments:

Devil Mood said...

Wow, all for charity, huh?
You are a character, Niall!

Niall young said...

DM...I have published the Nude photo's of myself...they seem to have gone down well!!!!Comic Relief has raised over 57 Million pounds so far...it was the least i could do!...If demand is great enough...i'll publish them here!!!