Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Jigsaw - 6

I've worked my way down to the next stage of the composition...and in a picture entitled 'Jigsaw'..here are some playing cards...what story will they tell?

Below is a good close up of the left eye in the picture..it just gives an interesting perspective on the grouping of the dots. (click on the pic for an extreme close up!)

Many thanks for the congratulations I received yesterday.I know that many of you long term bloggers will agree with me when I say that it's often a matter dogged determination to continue ...at times it's just too much and we need a break...sometimes we just lose interest..and sometimes it's time to stop. there are no hard and fast rules...in fact I know someone who posted just one short piece of writing before retiring from blogging for good.This was right for that person, but it's something I can't understand, because blogging has become part of my life...it's a very integral part of my day...my personal and social development. I have made life changing friendships and have learned about other cultures and ideologies...in short, blogging has made me a better person and a better citizen of the world in which we live.

2 comments:

Shachi said...

Congratulations on post #1001 :)

I don't blog as regularly as you do, but I sure enjoy it when I do.

In a very short amount of time, I have come across many amazing people, including you and Preeti.

I am going to share your website to my sister-in-law, who is an artist. Her name is Preeti Thakkar and she currently lives in Houston, Texas.

Shantharam Shenoy K said...

WOW...that header images is simply beautiful...now i see what Preethi meant when she said she was awestruck with your work..who cant be?? absolutely brilliant...