Friday, May 01, 2009

Oak tree on Radbourne Lane, Derbyshire.


Here is the finished painting showing the Oak Tree on Radbourne Lane I photographed yesterday. Again I'm happy with the progression of detail and and colour I've incorporated in the picture. Not a moment too soon as I'm off to hang the exhibition later this evening.
You might be interested to know that I'm this year selling enlarged prints of two of my most popular pieces (Ricky Rec and Reflections)...they look great. Also whilst picking up my most recently framed and mounted pictures, my framer has demonstrated his new printer which can print very large images onto canvas ...(we're talking 30x60 inches!)..not cheap, but he enlarged a copy of 'Bench' for me to see and it looks great..
See you tomorrow with a report of the first of my three days at The Willington Arts Festival.

0 comments: