Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Jigsaw - 32


Two immediate things fought for my attention today...first on the list was my daughter's school sports day which bathed in gloriously hot sunshine was a joy to attend. The second was the first round match featuring Britain's Andy Murray at The All England Lawn Tennis Championships at Wimbledon. Andy Murray is the current world's number 3 player and is the most hopeful chance we have to see a British men's champion since Fred Perry won it in 1937. As a tennis fan, it's as usual a roller coaster ride as we follow the fortunes of our favourite players.
I did manage some time on 'Jigsaw' as you can see...it's very labour intensive work at the moment with the temptation to ease up on the concentration...whilst the depth of concentration often slips a little when working on plane areas, I do try to keep in mind that if it's second class work, then if no one else sees it...I'll know it's there!

0 comments: