Monday, June 29, 2009

Jigsaw - 35

I've just about finished work on the key seen here.It's on one of those clips that we used to attach to our belt loops back in the 80's....which is when I bought it...I still keep my front door key on it with a couple of other keys, but for the purpose of this picture...I have only the key to my door!...You can also see the initial rough outline of a candle to my right.
Incidentally, I had an email the other day confirming that I have been chosen to exhibit as part of The Wirksworth Festival ,which I mentioned in last Thursday's post !!

3 comments:

Shachi said...

Way to go Niall!

Do you have a theme for your pictures that you will be exhibiting?

Really happy for you!

nollyposh said...

YeY!!! X:-)

Niall young said...

Shachi..Thank you..there is no particular theme,I will just try to exhibit my best work.

Nollyposh...I was so relieved to hear that I was accepted!