Saturday, August 29, 2009

Jigsaw - 74


It's been an odd week for me.Jan and the kids have been away camping.I hate camping as you know and I know some of you find this hard to believe, but here in the UK, camping is a bit of a gamble, well a s far as I'm concerned, it's a dead cert that it will rain and it will be cold. And I'm happy to confirm that reports from the camp back up my theory, and so much so that the tail end of Hurricane 'Bill' wondered across the Atlantic to dump it's rain and blow it's storm onto our tent rendering it damaged beyond repair. Jan rang me to say they were not going to pack the tent , but they were just going to put it in the rubbish skip on the way out!They're due back soon (I'm writing this at around 9:50 pm) They are due home around 11pm. their descriptions of the location are achingly wonderful and I'm so so frustrated that I couldn't be there...as being by the sea is one of the only sounds that masks my tinnitus...aarrgh!
My photo presented here is a little better than yesterdays offering.It was still taken with the flash because it's dark here.you'll just have to imagine that the lighter blue is actually much darker and blends in better.Meanwhile I continue to darken the sky and reduce the size of the stars...I'm much happier with it now.

1 comments:

Devil Mood said...

LOL, you are a bit mean.