Thursday, December 03, 2009

Anonymous and indecipherable stuff...IMPORTANT NOTICE

Whilst I love receiving any comments regarding posts to Dancing for Beginners, I do not as a rule accept anonymous posts which aim to direct me or my readers to sites that promote financial products/ illicit substances or any other non related art subjects. I do receive certain comments from friends who can only post as 'Anonymous' (I know who you are by the things you write!). I also do not accept comments which are indecipherable by Microsoft or other translation devices. Recently I've had a whole crop of comments in Chinese and Japanese script...I'm sorry but I cannot read these so I won't be publishing them .If this is you and you are attempting to make a bonafide comment, I apologise'''please endeavour to translate before you post!

0 comments: