Monday, December 21, 2009

At home with the Youngs.

I bet you were beginning to wonder where I'd got to?..Well folks, it's that time of the year where I start to wind down a little and enjoy all things Christmassy.Here's a little view of my front room (I should have plumped the cushions) and the lovely warm glow. Outside there is snow on the ground and ice has remained all day. I've not actually worked on my picture since Friday but I'm not worrying about it....If I get time, I'll do some and you'll be the first to see the results.


4 comments:

nollyposh said...

Looks fab... Have a wonderful chrissy X:-)

Jeanette Jobson said...

It looks beautifully cozy Niall and very Christmassy. Have a lovely break, you deserve it.

Tys on Ice said...

have a great white chirstmas...place looks cozy..if i were a cat, i wud purr

Devil Mood said...

Ah looking wonderful even with beaten down pillows ;)