Thursday, January 07, 2010

Quintadagio - 45


I think Bobkat's advice was right...not to feel that I need to resume posting right away. I'm finding work/concentration incredibly difficult. If you're a friend on my Facebook page, you'll have read my status updates which usually concern humour......I love humour and of course it's a way to deal with things.....but it masks the truth in many ways.....it's also a little like switching to auto pilot...the nearest thing I can liken it to is when a person has a terrible head injury, a medically imposed coma is sustained to allow the body to heal and rest....I think we tend to 'switch off' certain public facets so that we can heal and restore in our own way.
I don't know how consistent I can be at the moment...but I will continue..just bear with me.

0 comments: