Saturday, February 27, 2010

A closer look - Quintadagio.


As promised, here are the principle characters in better resolution.For once I'm not feeling anxious about what to do next as I already have three very solid ideas, two of which are very complex black and white compositions. The third, which I will begin on Monday, is a colour picture which will be less complex and is smaller in size than recent pieces...AND it's not a 'nice tree' picture. You can (hopefully) see the beginning on Monday. It will give me time to make sure I have sketches well advanced for the next big piece.
In the mean time, I wish you all safety and peace from the various earthquakes, tsunami's, snow and storms we seem to experiencing.........bye for now!




1 comments:

Jonice said...

What an amazing great job, Niall!