Sunday, February 21, 2010

I have been awarded!


I been given an award! Julie kindly bestowed upon me the honourable title of Beautiful Blogger!If you've not visited Julie's blog ,then go here.

My job now is to pass this award onto three other bloggers I consider worthy of it.(I could name many more than the three here, but rules is rules!) So my awards got to:
3. Paulo Mendez' 'Postalguarelas'
Now the next job is to inform them!.....
Now for the next bit:
state three things about yourself.
1. I'm entranced by the French can can.
2.I have seen almost every episode of Doctor Who since 1963.(not on DVD but as they aired!)
3.I really do not like myself.




q1 where were you 3 years ago?
I was one year into my dream of being a full time artist!

q2what is on your to do list today?
Sort the dishwasher out...work on some sketches of ideas I've had....watch Winter Olympics on TV


q3what 3 snacks do you enjoy?
Fresh fruit....cheese sandwich....toast


q4what 3 places have you lived?
Derby....Derby and err....Derby!


q5 what 3 things would you do if you were a billionaire?


Apart from investing for my family...I would create a funding trust to provide support for artists and developing projects artists...I'd donate to medical charities and I'd open my own Club/Gallery for Burlesque shows,dance, exhibitions and eating!

So there you go...thank you Julie, I enjoyed that. some day soon Iwill finish the 40 point task Preeti set me a few weeks ago (No I haven't forgot it Preeti...but it's a big task!)

6 comments:

Paulo J. Mendes said...

Congratulations, and thank you for your mention :))

Devil Mood said...

Well, I like you Niall. More fool you, right? ;)

Congrats on the award.

Julie Kwiatkowski Schuler said...

I know sometimes award are like getting a homework assignment, but I was happy to link to your site, as I haven't done it in a while.

Niall young said...

Paulo...I have been too infrequent a visitor to yur blog of late, but I know when I do, I'm getting a view of your highly accomplished delightful paintings...long may you continue to produce such wonderful work!

DM...Thank you,it's remembering that I have some good and firm friends here that helps!I'm such a self pittying fool aren't I?

Julie...you are one of the most original painters I know...your fabulous nursery rhyme series is classic...

Tys on Ice said...

i like u...anybody who can sit for hours and make an image with dots,juggling being a gud husband, a caring father , a helpful friend, in my book, is a worthy person to be liked...

Preeti Shenoy said...

Thank you for the award--i will do this soon!

I like what you said about creating a funding trust.