Tuesday, April 06, 2010

KEEP CALM and CARRY ON.

Many apologies for not posting here ...I've not worked since last Thursday...a combination of being away at the weekend, having a couple of poor nights sleep , Easter and a family meal today celebrating a 50Th wedding anniversary. tomorrow I'm saying goodbye to Jan who's off to run a course of Psychiatrist training in Hong Kong again .So all being well, I'll get back into the swing of things thereafter....although the children are all still on holiday, that means being superdad too!

2 comments:

Jeanette Jobson said...

Sounds like you're very busy for awhile. No apologies needed. Life takes precedence always.

But I'll bet you're dying to get back to your drawing!

Niall young said...

Jeanette..you are so right, I'm chomping at the bit so to speak.My daughter is off for a sleep over this evening,and the boys will be out, so it should give me some time to get reaquainted with my picture.