Monday, May 31, 2010

I'm still alive.

Hello lovely people...I just thought I should let you know I'm still alive here. As my long time readers will know, I often hit a bit of a downer after an exhibition....and this time is no exception.Despite the fact that my week in Cromford was the best one yet ! Also added to this is the fact that it's school half term time AND a public holiday. there is very little opportunity to gain any extended time to work. All being well, i'll have some time tomorrow to get back behind the drawing board.

Till then, thank you for coming back each time to check my progress, I really do appreciate it!

1 comments:

Devil Mood said...

Once we know our patterns and how we feel down but thenn feel better again, you'd think we would "get over ourselves easier", right? But no! ;)