Friday, May 07, 2010

Kittens'n stuff...

The kittens are three weeks old today and are now getting used to leaving the confines of their box to explore the world around them!

I thought i'd make this post to assure you that I've not stopped work on Three graces, but here in the UK, we've had a general Election...the results have not produced any party with sufficient majority mandate to form a government. Although I don't talk about it here, I love politics ...I'm quite caught up with the process that the main political parties are going through following the election...a 'hung parliament' means lots of negotiations and about alliances and coalitions. no results yet...
so I've been glued to the TV and radio watching the way things are developing. i've been producing more sketches for the further development of 'Graces' . I've also be recommended to view the work of Nancy Farmer...(thanks Jeanette!!). Here's a link to her web site so you can see her 'Naughty and nice' work too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fast they grow. It is hard to say goodbye when they leave for their new homes.

Devil Mood said...

Careful there, don't trip on any of the little ones while your eyes are glued to the tv. ;)