Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Posing in the park.

Went out to the Derby Arboretum this afternoon to get some photos of me sitting on the very same bench I used for one of my pictures a couple of years ago. I wanted some of me sitting there for possible resource for my 'Ladies in White' concept. I'm just little wary about the ego overtones placing myself in a picture with a group of beautiful tennis girls'! I'm sure I'll get over it !

On a slightly less positive note, you might recall that I'd contacted a printer requesting the image and text for publicity material for 'HMS Pinfore'?...I've still heard nothing. tomorrow is the deadline for submission to the City wide publicity. If it fails to arrive i'm going to have to do some serious apologies. Hopefully I'll have good news tomorrow regarding this....but don't hold your breath!

0 comments: