Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sketch

I enjoyed the Three Graces...I particularly enjoyed the lifting of the Tennis Girl's dress...so today I've extended the idea into a sort of choreographed line of Tennis girls all lifting each others dresses. I'm interested to see how I'll deal with the entwined arms. The whole line crates a pattern which will echo the regular poles in the iron fencing seen in the background of yesterdays Arboretum photo.As I always say, "early days yet" before I settle on a theme, but this line up seems to be full of interesting structure..I've drawn up a few mocks with me on the bench and the railings in the background...I might share a few of these tomorrow.

1 comments:

Jeanette Jobson said...

Looks like an interesting start. I love how ideas evolve.

And I do like the photo of you on the bench. That has lots of possibilities.