Monday, December 13, 2010

Explanation

I feel I must explain my absence of posting material here over the weekend. you see a very dear old friend of mine died on Friday after a short battle against cancer. Someone who I valued highly. three years younger than I, it was a sobering experience to see such a strong, vibrant and active man cut down so cruelly. A hugely popular and well loved man, Geoff will be greatly missed.

today I have begun work on the commercial project I mentioned a while ago.I'm not able to show you whit is I'm doing, but I will eventually. Depending on the time it takes this week, I'll post more and let you know how it's going.

2 comments:

Devil Mood said...

It's so sad. I'm really sorry Niall. May Geoff rest in peace.

Niall young said...

DM...Thank you. I've not forgotten it's you birthday tomorrow by the way...it's just I've not managed to send you anything due to everything that's gone on over the last week. but I will !