Monday, February 14, 2011

Sketchbook

Here's a look at the concept for the 'Mad vicar' and the Crow Lectern..I've scribbled some reminders on the drawing which are telling me to have the Vicar further away from the lectern..he might need to be lower in relation to the lectern and the bird's wing will probably benefit from being larger..if you remember from an earlier post, I intended the Vicar's foot to be resting upon the skull of a Neanderthal Man or something similar. The little boy holding the Panda is supposed to be me..he looks up trusting the words of the clergyman without question...but what is the clergyman saying?

2 comments:

Julie Kwiatkowski Schuler said...

I hope he is not asking the boy to go to a second, undisclosed location.

Niall young said...

J...It has and does happen sadly.But not to me...at least not in any physical sense...I wonder if it could be called abuse to be told lies as truths and be berrated for questioning ?