Monday, June 27, 2011

The changing face and body show!

 1.



 2.






Thought  you might like to see the ongoing results of my fitness regime. Photo number one was taken as part of the series for my present picture. It was taken just over 8 weeks ago and shocked me...I'd never been so out of shape and weighing in at 16.2 stones, I'd never been heavier. So I resolved to do something about it.

Photo number two was taken after about 3 weeks of daily walking and following the F2 diet by dietitian Audrey Eaton. Power Walking was something I'd heard of and after lots of youtube watching and google reading, I began to incorporate Power Walking into my daily walk.

Photo number 3 was taken this morning after I'd returned from a 5.31 mile power walk. I've lost nearly two stone and I'm feeling fitter than I've done in many years. All it's taken is a desire to improve my health, a bit of studying and a good pair of trainers.

There is still some way to go...but I'm getting there.....one Power Walking step at a time!

5 comments:

Shachi said...

Very proud of your efforts and yes, one step at a time! You look great.

I just started my post-pregnancy workouts and I feel amazing...I go at 6am and have so much energy throughout the day.....it's even helping me improve my efficiency at work.

Preeti Shenoy said...

Really very happy to see this. I am sharing this on Twitter for all who need inspiration. I remember when we visited Derby how unhappy you were with the pictures.I am so gald and so pleased you decided to ACT on it..And my--what a differnce! Great going Niall!

Preeti Shenoy said...

Where did my comment go?!
I left one here yesterday (too)!

Niall young said...

Thanks for tyhe nice comments. you know it took about 6 weeks before someon told me that I'd lost weight. The difference in my physique seems to have been sudden, but has taken now nearly 8 weeks of hard work.I'm really proud of what I've achieve so far...and it's a real encouragement to have your comments..it means a lot!!!

Tys on Ice said...

u look great...

thats it...iam getting my fat arse off this chair and doing meself some pushups...

damn...u look lean and mean..