Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tea time - 23

I imagine most readers will be getting fed up of this by now...progress appears to be slow. but it's coming along nicely in my eyes. I do sometimes wish I would be quicker..but I often look at work done by my favourite artists and every detail is lovingly rendered...and to be honest, I'm not up against any deadlines...so I may just as well concentrate on getting each small area to the standard I want. So if you're getting impatient, you have my absolute permission to only come back on a weekly basis..that way it'll appear to be flying by!

Today I worked on the right side of the underskirt, and made preparations to add in the other figures and steam engine!

1 comments:

Julie Kwiatkowski Schuler said...

It is entirely precise, and we wouldn't have you work any other way!