Friday, November 04, 2011

Medicine - 7

first of all..I should tell you I've not actually done any dotting today...although I've drawn in the Cello at long last!...the reason for me not dotting was I was absolutely exhausted...odd considering I awoke after a good night's sleep, which has been rare recently. I felt invigorated, full of energy and immediately knew I would need to go for a run. I've been running just over 4 miles each night ...but today I decided to press on to my next goal which was 7 miles. The actual final distance was 7.14 miles. I'm now running a regular 4.25 miles as a regular evening run, and an extended run once or twice a week.

My 50th birthday is coming up later this month...I really am 'Fit before fifty' !

3 comments:

Shachi said...

Hi Niall, how many minutes are you clocking per mile? I ran some yday - I can walk miles and miles but can't run much, so I'm working on overcoming that. Kudos to you!

Unknown said...

BLOGGERspherepedia said: Your blog is very informative, thanks for sharing.

Niall young said...

Shachi..I'm not a fast runner...i plod along...but I try to maintain a constant pace with the aim of distance rather than speed...saying that, I tend to run a mile in around 12 minutes!

David....thanks for dropping by..you're welcome, don't be a stranger!