Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Spoonful - 5

Hello...remember me? ...I'm the person that used to post progress on strange pieces of artwork slowly developing each day before your very eyes. Well I've not done that for a while...I'm not very good at it at the moment....I find life and art difficult. I've sat almost every day looking at my work, wondering what to do...but today I knew what to do. I'm not sure I've done it very well...and it might be that I'll scrap it tomorrow...but for now it will be as it is before you now. I've put my very young self in the picture yet again...surrounded by thorns...when I showed this to Jan she remarked that i looked as if I was trapped...this was not my intention...the thorns surrounding me, the Nurse..the Cello girl are my way of saying these memories...ideas...influences are mine...you're not allowed to touch them or alter them ...they protect me and my dreams...fantasies and fascinations....but I'm allowing you to observe from outside...at some point, one of the characters yet to be included will look out to you and invite comment...attitude...judgement...but until then...you are only an observer...a guest in the 'canyons of my mind' !

0 comments: