Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Viscount Bubbles - 3

Have established the hand now and can start to gauge how deep the shadowing for the face should be...(more development needed there!) I'm at an odd point in the picture. The last three pictures have all gone wrong by this point and have had to be reworked and developed further. but so far I'm fairly happy with this one. I should also point out that I'm 90% sure of what makes up the rest of the composition this time...usually I have areas of uncertainty...now there's nothing wrong with that, I enjoy finding inspiration as I'm progressing, especially in light of the fact that it can take a few months to complete each piece.But I'm happy knowing where I'm going with this one and I have a very definite idea of how the finished work will look!......onwards!

0 comments: