Thursday, April 26, 2012

Viscount Bubbles - 41

Went for a run this morning...I ran my usual route, but did it in reverse (no stupid...I didn't run backwards!)...simple idea, but it made the route fresh again. Trouble was, I usually run at night, so when I got home just before lunch, I was exhausted... I've therefore only worked this afternoon. However, as is so often the case, whilst running, I'm able to think in a very objective but also creative way...I was musing over the concept for my next picture ( good to have a basic concept as for this current piece I had no overall prior concept...just a subject matter)...I was able to tie together the various themes and symbols to make a whole..I'm excited ! It's just a matter of finishing this one!

1 comments:

Devil Mood said...

Changing the routine turned your whole day around but it seems like it was well worth it :)