Monday, April 30, 2012

Viscount Bubbles - 44

Not sure what to write about this evening..you know all about what I'm up to...you can see the progress being made...you know I'm never satisfied with what I'm working on...you know that my mind is turned to and expectant for the next piece ( which of course will be my master piece and therefore perfect!). But..and here's the big but ( and not the one on my lovely cello girl!)...I'm actually quite enjoying this at the moment..it's an awful picture..my anatomical proportions are all wrong...the details on the plants are woeful...my lack of resourcing my own photography is poor...(see I told you I'm never happy with my work)...but I'm quite enjoying it...shouldn't be too long till I finish....all I have to do is keep going..

Tomorrow...knickers!

0 comments: