Monday, February 04, 2013

Cold trees - 1


I began working on this piece today, I might have mentioned that I have a plan to work on a piece involving busy traffic ....I've taken photos towards the idea, but funnily enough, even on a busy Saturday in Derby City centre, the traffic was not as busy as I'd hoped it would be. so I'm going to have to make a trip down one early morning to catch the rush hour...

In the mean time, I've used a photograph I took on my recent trip to Derby Arboretum in the snow the other week as reference. I'm acutely aware that this is just a 'pretty tree picture'...but people quite like them....and I have to have once eye on the upcoming exhibitions ...I really want to see my work selling again.

This picture is by the way exactly the same size as the preceding minipixs....it's 14x10cm!

0 comments: