Friday, March 08, 2013

Misty Dandelion Train.

 Here's the development on another minipic...i admit that now i'm up and running again ...the production line moving...I'm chomping at the bit to get on with a larger piece. i've be waiting for the right inspiration to arrive and have toyed with s few concepts over the past few weeks which have seemed interesting. But i've finally found something that expresses what I'm feeling at the moment.

It remains on the sketch starting blocks ready to run, but whilst i'm in the swing, i'll produce this and possibly a few more minpics. I have an exhibition next month and need lots of new pieces to sell as originals. i'm on target ( there is no 'target'...but I like to think there is!) to have quite a good line up of affordable pieces to sell.

Anyway....here is the development of my current piece. I love steam trains in the mist (as you ought to know by now dear reader!!) And this is no exception....so I hope you enjoy the three photos of the same pic....i'm aiming to finish this tomorrow...so remember to check back for  the final result!
 
 


0 comments: