Friday, April 19, 2013

Rainbow Warrior - 22 . Art at the Farm Day one.

 
Had a good few days since I last posted. I might have mentioned that during my Cromford week, i'd been invited to take part in a 'Pop- up' Gallery in my home city of Derby. So I've been preparing my work  and delivered it this morning. Along with a group of other artists, the shop has opened and will continue to run until Sunday evening. I'm not overly hopeful of selling anything, but making contact with the organisers and my fellow artists is very valuable. I've tended to plough a lonely existence as an artist, but longed to be in contact with others. this might provide me with that opportunity at long last!
 
Below is a link to Studio 61's Blog...they have organised the event and an account of the venue with photos is contained in the post below.
http://thestudio61blog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/art-at-farm-in-pictures-192021-april.html

0 comments: