Monday, September 23, 2013

More of that Crow!

 
Regular readers will be familiar with my bouts of frustration over the apparent stagnancy that is my career. I'm constantly at odds with the very real need these days to not only be a competent artist and creative...but to be a self promoter...a businessman...and I'm making no excuses...I'm neither a self promoter nor a businessman...but times change and our personal circumstances dictate reassessment. ....an honest appraisal is needed....and this man has been doing that. So today I've finished and delivered an application for a  job. I've been self employed since January 2006...and now it's time to take stock and to be brutally honest, make some money.
 
Next time I'll tell you a little about my forthcoming exhibition which I'll be hanging on Friday.

0 comments: